Senior Publicist Corporate Communications – B2B Salary DOE
License to PR is seeking is an experienced Senior Publicist, Corporate Communications to become a key member of our trade division and join the agency during an exciting period of growth. We are a specialist PR agency that represents the consumer products divisions of some of the world’s biggest entertainment studios with a client roster that includes Universal Studios, Warner Bros, Paramount, Hasbro, Silvergate Media, WildBrain, 9Story and Penguin Random House.
A minimum 3-4 years of PR experience required preferably in toys, kids marketing or entertainment. The role would be focussed on implementing PR strategies around key trade shows including Toy Fairs, International Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Expo and MIP. Would also suit a journalist with relevant background who is looking to make the leap into PR and has excellent written and communication skills. Strong copywriting skills, strategic thinking, an ability to craft editorial feature angles and a confident approach to client management are essential.
Excellent opportunities for career development for those keen to learn. The role is full-time working with a close knit and collaborative team, hybrid working with 3 days in the London office and 2 days from home. Benefits include 25 days holiday, wellness scheme, mobile phone contribution and early Friday finish.
Senior Publicist- Corporate Communications
The chosen candidate will be required to drive the communications strategy of key clients across a mix of UK, EMEA and global accounts and report to clients across multiple accounts.
- Develop and actively manage communications strategies for a selection of retained and project clients under the supervision of a Director
- Manage and positively develop client relationships through effective consultancy and efficient reporting
- Close collaboration with clients to shape the brief and carve out news and feature editorial to maintain trade coverage at key times
- Draft press materials including press releases, by-lined copy, executive interviews, award entries, press kits, proposal pitches and supplements
- Manage trade advertising budgets and leverage media spend to secure enhanced media coverage and extra column inches
- Liaise with trade journalists to forward plan and secure coverage
- Draft and collate assets for award entries
- Proactively drive coverage across accounts through excellent media relations
- Seek opportunities to extend coverage through speaking opportunities, podcasts, thought leadership and vertical trades
- Represent clients on-site at key trade shows
- Account admin across trade accounts including coverage reports
- Ensuring media lists are regularly updated
Please send your CV and covering letter of 300 words outlining why you want to join our agency and the relevant skills you could bring to: email@example.com.
Only applicants with minimum 3-4 years previous B2B PR or journalism experience will be considered for the role.