Trade PR Account Executive Salary 25-27k DOE + bonus scheme + benefits.
License to PR is seeking is a Trade PR Account Executive to become a key member of our team and join the agency during an exciting period of growth. Based in central London’s vibrant Fitzrovia near Oxford Circus tube, we are a specialist PR agency that represents the consumer products divisions of some of the world’s biggest entertainment studios. We manage corporate publicity and consumer brand PR for some of the leading children’s entertainment properties across a client roster that includes Universal Studios, Warner Bros, Entertainment One, Jazwares and Silvergate Media.
Our chosen candidate will be instrumental in helping to drive the communications strategy of key clients under the supervision of a Director across a mix of UK, EMEA and global accounts. Strong copywriting skills, meticulous organisation and a confident approach to client management are essential and full training will be given to support career development. A minimum 1-2 years of experience in a PR/comms role or journalism background is required. Previous experience in the entertainment, toy, retail or youth sector would also be a distinct advantage.
We are a close knit, collaborative and smart-thinking team that prides itself on high standards and forensic knowledge of the licensing and entertainment business, so attention to detail, initiative and strong work ethic are important qualities. Excellent opportunities for career development for those keen to learn.
The happiness and wellbeing of our staff is a key priority for us and as a company we all value work/life balance. Therefore, benefits include 25 days holiday, plus holiday between Christmas and New Year in addition to annual allowance, monthly contribution to fitness or wellness, flexible working and early finish on a Friday.
Trade PR Account Executive- Full-time
The chosen candidate will support a Director working on multiple prestigious studio accounts with a trade publicity remit. This strategic role involves providing proactive trade and industry facing publicity including campaigns around key markets and trade shows. A journalism background or corporate communications experience would be an advantage. Strong copywriting and organisational skills are absolutely essential.
- Executing an approved communications strategy for a selection of retained and project clients under the supervision of a Director.
- Positively develop client relationships through effective consultancy and efficient reporting.
- Drafting press materials including press releases, by-lined copy, pitches and supplements.
- Booking trade media advertising, updating budget documents and leveraging media spend to secure enhanced media coverage and extra column inches.
- Proactively drive coverage across accounts through excellent media relations.
- Joining the team to represent clients on-site at key trade shows.
- Input and shape the agency’s social media feed.
- Account admin across trade accounts including coverage reports.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you want to join our agency and the relevant skills you could bring to: email@example.com. Only applicants with relevant previous PR or journalism experience will be considered for the role.