License to PR is seeking is a Trade PR Account Manager to become a key member of our team and join the agency during an exciting period of growth. Based in central London’s vibrant Oxford Circus, we are a specialist PR agency that represents the consumer products divisions of some of the world’s biggest entertainment studios. We manage corporate publicity and consumer brand PR for some of the leading children’s entertainment properties across a client roster that includes Universal Studios, Warner Bros, Entertainment One, Silvergate Media and Andersen Press.
A minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role at a PR agency, in-house or corporate comms team working across B2B PR is required. The position would also suit a copywriter or journalist with a relevant background who is looking to make the leap into PR and has excellent written and communication skills. Previous experience in the entertainment, toy, retail or youth sector would be a distinct advantage. The chosen candidate will be required to drive the communications strategy of key clients under the supervision of a Director across a mix of UK, EMEA and global accounts. Strong copywriting skills, meticulous organisation and a confident approach to client management are essential.
We are a close knit, collaborative and smart-thinking team that prides itself on high standards and forensic knowledge of the licensing and entertainment business, so attention to detail, initiative and strong work ethic are important qualities. Excellent opportunities for career development for those keen to learn.
The role is full-time, however, flexible working opportunities are available. Benefits include 25 days holiday, holiday between Christmas and New Year in addition to your annual allowance, wellness scheme and early finish on a Friday.
Salary 25k-30k depending on experience + bonus scheme + benefits
- Develop and actively manage the communications strategies for a selection of retained and project clients under the supervision of a Director.
- Manage and positively develop client relationships through effective consultancy and efficient reporting.
- Draft press materials including press releases, by-lined copy, pitches and supplements.
- Control trade advertising budgets and leverage media spend to secure enhanced media coverage and extra column inches.
- Proactively drive coverage across accounts through excellent media relations.
- Represent clients on-site at key trade shows.
- Input and shape the agency’s social media feed and contribute to the development of new business pitches.
- Account admin across trade accounts including coverage reports.
Please visit www.licensetopr.co.uk for more information. Only candidates with relevant previous experience in PR or journalism will be considered for the role.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a thoughtful covering letter (no more than 200 words) telling us why you think you have the License to PR.